Since 2019 we have provided multiple scholarships to the following:
- Family Resources Associates: Provided for individuals who take part in karate and dance programs in Red Bank.
- SPUR: Covers individuals to participate in a therapeutic horseback riding program at Sunnyside Farms in Lincroft.
- Monmouth University: This scholarship is given to students who wish to pursue a Master's degree in Special Education with a specific concentration in Autism.
- Brookdale Community College: Partnering up with the Anabel Foundation, these scholarships are for their "Enrichment Program for Students with Developmental Disabilities".
Since 2019 we provided support to the following organizations:
- No Limits Cafe
- RWJ Monmouth Medical Center: Cystic Fibrosis Center
- ARC of Monmouth
- Brain Injury Alliance
- Holiday Express
- Autism MVP
In 2019 we collaborated with the following:
- Care to Give of Riverview Medical Center: Created 100 Sensory Comfort Packs to be utilized in the Emergency Room. The Sensory Comfort Packs includes headphones, sunglasses, and a Care To Give Teddy Bear.
- HabCore: Supported their beer festival for Rock Fest at Monmouth Park.